Tuesday 23 June 2015

I'm back!

Hi fellows,
It's been a while since the last time I posted, and with summer kicking in, I just realized I had to come back. So, here I am. 

As you can see I've made a little change here and there, but not alone. None of this would be possible without Raquel's help. I am so glad with her intervention. Who's Raquel? One of the most talented girls I've ever met. Take a look at her work [click here] I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. 


Turning to other matters, the letter which you can see below was sent last week to my friend from Netherlands, Kim. She's pregnant! And she is expecting a baby boy. She will be a great mom and, of course, the coolest one! Anyways, I sent her a tote bag that I love like crazy. I bought an equal for myself but don't tell anyone... it's our little secret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment